Monday 23 January 2012

Wedding Blogs & Websites I Love ...

Mood board created via Style Me Pretty
There are so many fab and very inspiring wedding blogs and websites out there that it can get so confusing in deciding which ones are the best for you. Fitting in with this months theme I've selected my top three blogs to share with you ...

Every one knows of Martha Stewart but in case you don't ... check this awesome site out: Martha Stewart Weddings. Filled with free useful wedding planning tools and loads of inspiration! What I love about Martha Stewart Weddings is the DIY section filled with tons of ways to make your day a little more personal but saving a little at the same time.

Voted as one of the best wedding blogs in the world I can hardly say enough about this fab blog: Love My Dress. Annabel has done a superb job at keeping us up-to-date on the wedding industry as well as loads of real-wedding features to draw inspiration from.

Last, but by no means least, another favourite of mine is Style Me Pretty. Another fab blog on all things wedding but what I love most is the ability to create your very own mood-boards from a huge choice of images ranging in colour schemes to styles to themes.


Check them out ... I am sure you won't be sorry ;0)

Until next time ...





No comments:

Post a Comment