Today is all about jewellery and accessories for your big day and these lovely ladies have been kind enough to share their top tips with you so I will leave them to it:
First up is Lesa of I heart Buttons. Lesa makes gorgeous button bouquets and has been making them since falling in love with a picture of one in 2010. Lesa says:
1. The more pictures you can send of your wedding colours/theme and dress the better. It really helps me to picture how your day will to and make sure you bouquet will match perfectly. It also lets me give you more choice as to what I can include.
2. If you can send in some of your own buttons/brooches then this can sometimes help save on cost.
3. Don't throw it!! The (button) bouquet is perhaps heavier than you think, so I wouldn't recommend throwing it.
Tel: 07956 272983
I don't think Claire of Claire Ogden Designs needs an introduction. A dear friend and creator of gorgeous tiara's and jewellery, Claire is an award-winning wedding supplier and her fab tips are:
1. Make a statement by wearing just a headpiece and no other jewellery.
2. Wear a headpiece that contains genuine Swarvoski crystals, you don’t need a lot and they reflect the light catching attention and making an impact, less is often more!
3. Borrow your accessories from family members and close friends, not only will this save you lots of money but it will have such a sentimental meaning.
Tel: 0843 289 9379 | 0753 856 4277
Fiona of Enchanted Touches started designing and making bridal jewellery after modelling bridal-wear for 5 years so she's got a unique insight into whats comfortable to wear etc. Her tips are:
1. If your bridesmaids all have different hairstyles, a versatile choice of hair piece is a comb which can be worn in so many different ways.
2. Put your jewellery and hair accessories, made using fresh water pearls on last. If perfume, hair spray or false tan touches the pearls they could be discoloured and damaged.
3. When choosing your accessories take into consideration the photos you will be having taken. For example, when having headshots, your dress won't been seen just the accessories so chose carefully!