Monday 5 September 2011

First Birthday Celebrations - Cerendipity is One

Thursday the 1st September 2011 marked Cerendipity's official 1st birthday and what a special day it was ... Aside from birthday celebrations I was thrilled to find out that I made it to the semi-finals for the Ice the Cake Incredible Supplier Awards. And not just one category but two! I even got to end the day in style by sharing Kosibah's 20th birthday with Yemi and his friends. How lucky am I? 
So ... I would like to thank each and every one of you for the nominations and for all the love and support you have given me over the past year. I could not have done it without you nor would I have had the incredible year I have had. Claire and Sue ... your help has been invaluable, thank you. I love you both! A special thank you goes to my wonderful family for their belief in me. 
And as an amazing thank you ... I have a fabulous 1st birthday present to give away. Together with Andy Netter Videography and Claire Ogden Designs, you can win a Fairytale Wedding Package worth £1000. The prize includes On-the-Day Coordination with Cerendipity, a beautiful tiara or jewellery designed by Claire Ogden and a fantastic videography package from Andy Netter. Also included is a membership to the Ice the Cake Club.
The competition goes live at the end of the week and I will be sending out details about how to enter during the week ... so stay tuned!

Until next time ...

PS: It would be so fab if you could vote for me in the AWARDS xx


No comments:

Post a Comment