Thursday 8 September 2011

WIN a Fairytale Wedding Package ...

A beautiful piece by Claire Ogden
It's been a mad week finalising all the details of this but it's finally here. So without much further ado ... I present Cerendipity's Couture Competition in association with Andy Netter Video and Claire Ogden Designs



Whats up for grabs? 
A prize worth £1800 for your wedding day, that's what! 


From Andy Netter Videography worth £750
    • Filming of your marriage ceremony, the speeches, your first dance and all the bits in between, including filming of your venues, guests and wedding details.
    • Filming in full HD on up to three cameras for a range of angles and a professional-looking video.
    • Supplied on DVD or high-definition Blu-Ray disc, featuring your Wedding day highlights plus full versions of your ceremony and speeches.
    • Presented in a luxury wedding DVD case.
From Claire Ogden Designs worth £150
    • A BEAUTIFUL BESPOKE DESIGN SERVICE of a Tiara, Bridal headband or Bridal comb.
    • Matching necklace, bracelet and/ or earrings are optional extras.
From Cerendipity worth £900
    • ‘A Touch of Cerendipity’ package which includes:
    • Up to 5hrs of pre-wedding consultations. 
    • Vendor Sourcing & Co-ordination (maximum of 3 vendors).
    • On-the-Day Coordination for up to 5 hours.
    • Vendor Coordination.
    • Emergency Kit.

All you have to do is complete the entry form and tell us in one sentence why you deserve to win. The competition is open to everyone over 18 and engaged to be married between Jan 2012 and Dec 2013. The entry form can be found here as well as all the terms and conditions. Both Andy and Claire also have entry forms on their websites too.

And finally ... but by no means last ... a little about the two wonderful people I have been fortunate enough to work alongside:

A bit about Andy:
My name is Andy and I am a professional wedding videographer, based in Swindon and covering the whole of the UK. I have worked with video cameras for many years and three years ago decided to try wedding videography. I instantly fell in love with it, and decided to make it my full-time career. I film all weddings discreetly, with no staged shots, but edit the videos in a very beautiful, movie-like style which is completely unique and personal to each couple.

A bit about Claire:
I am Claire Ogden, a Jewellery Designer based in the quaint hills of Saddleworth. Wedding Jewellery and bespoke design are the aspects I really LOVE. I relish in the fact that my bridal jewellery is so very unique and the finishing touch to the very perfect day. I create exquisite pieces that are individual and unique in their own right. All my products are created to infuse each piece with a sense of individuality, boldness and an impression made to last expressing my ‘Once Seen Never Forgotten’ philosophy.




Best of luck! I look forward to reading all your entries.
Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment