Monday 5 December 2011

Wedding Industry Awards ...

Its been one week and one day since I and around 80 others attended the Ice the Cake InCREDIBLE Suppler Awards 2011 and I want so say a huge thank you for all the lovely nominations and votes ... yes ... I got to read some of them! I have a pretty good guess at some of the authors but others are unknown and since I can't thank you personally, I must do it this way ;0) 

Through Cerendipity Events, I made 'Highly Commended' (as you can see from the badge I now get to show off) in the category "MOST INSPIRATIONAL". It's a huge honour for me and to be honest I cannot thank you all enough for your love and support over the past year. It's been an amazing whirlwind of wedding-world romance and I cannot wait to see what the new year brings.


  


** Left to right: Receiving certificate from Tally PR, with Claire Ogden Designs, with Frank Millar **

I have another great 'Getting to Know' feature coming up next week, followed by the announcement of the winner to the fab competition with Claire Ogden and Frank Millar on the 19th and ending off the year of blogging with another awesome post by lovely resident guest blogger Wedding Sparrow.

Until next time ....





No comments:

Post a Comment