Monday 29 November 2010

Ethical Wedding Suppliers ...

I mentioned in my last blog that I would share a little more into the things that I believe in ... so following-on from my support of The Any Campaign, today it's all about being ethical.

There is no doubt in my mind that I want to give the couples and vendors I work with, the very best of me and want every couple to have the wedding they have always dreamed ... 
The Ethical Wedding Supplier Pledge sums it up perfectly and I am proud to say I am an ethical supplier. It's really great being able to sign my name on the pledge while knowing I am part of a great "community" of wedding vendors who all want the same thing for their couples. 

I got to speak to Claire from English-Wedding ... who blogs on all things wedding ... and founder of the Pledge!
Inspired by some lovely people she's met, and the not-so glamorous view of the wedding industry, Claire started making a list one day and the next, the pledge was born. In a very short time, over 70 businesses from all over the UK have already signed up and there's even one from as far as the USA!

What a brilliant idea ... Why didn't I think of it?
If you haven't got your badge yet ... check out Claire's ethical supplier pledge and get yours today!


Until next time ...


PS: It was lovely to speak to you Claire ... thanks for your help with the blog! x

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! And thanks for entering the blog carnival :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen ;0) ... Think it's an absolutely brilliant idea especially in our (wedding) industry ~ Cx

    ReplyDelete